Skip to Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital Primary Content

Skip to Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact details

Quality Assurance

Research Office Staff

Quality Assurance activities

Do I have to get approval to conduct a quality assurance activity?

Yes, you do need approval from the Head of Unit / Clinic / Department.

If you would like your project reviewed by the Research Office and / or considering publication and require a letter of endorsement then please submit the Quality Assurance Activity Application Form to the Research Office by email for review.