Skip to Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital Primary Content

Skip to Navigation

Case Reports

Medical Practitioners do not need to get HREC approval for writing and publishing a Case Report. 

Medical Practitioner should obtain patient consent.

The Medical Journal of Australia provides a template Consent Form you could use - please follow the link below to access.

Authors are encouraged to determine the requirements of specific journals early.





Further information

The Medical Journal of Australia





British Medical Journal