Skip to Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital Primary Content

Skip to Navigation

Step 1: How do I get an appointment for an assessment?

Ask your hearing care professional, Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon or GP for a referral to arrange an initial appointment. They need to make out the referral to:

Mr Robert Briggs
Cochlear Implant Clinic
Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
Locked Bag 8
East Melbourne     8002

Providing copies of your recent hearing tests will assist during the initial discussion, so that it can be tailored to your specific circumstances.