Information for all clinicians on assessment and treatment of eye and ear conditions. These clinical resources are gleaned from information sessions, factsheets and handouts and are to be used as a general guide, not a replacement for medical assistance.
- Abbreviations list
- Amsler chart
- Authority for release of details from a Patient's Medical File
- Earwax removal- AOO clinical practice guideline
- Golden Eye Rules
- Paediatric Clinical Guidelines from the Royal Children's Hospital
- Sydney Eye Hospital - Emergency Manual
- Otitis Media in Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders- Clinical Guidelines 2010
- Vestibular Rehabilitation - Vestibular Physiotherapists and Fall Clinics
Please also visit The Ronald Lowe Library located at the Eye and Ear Hospital, it is a specialist health and research library, focusing on ophthalmology and otorhinolaryngology. You can speak with the Librarian about electronic access to the online catalogue.